Protection of personal data
Terms of personal data protection
I. Basic provision
- The controller of personal data according to Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council on the protection of individuals concerning the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: “GDPR”) is LaMajja s.r.o, IČ 08696390, with its registered office at U Mlýna 165, Libochovice 411 17 (hereinafter: “administrator”)
- The contact details of the administrator are
address: U Mlýna 165, 411 17, Poplze-Libochovice
email: [email protected]
- Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- The controller has not appointed a data protection officer.
II. Sources and categories of personal data processed
- The administrator processes personal data that you have provided to him or personal data that the administrator has obtained based on registration on the website https: //www.lamajja.cz or https://www.lamajja.com
- The administrator processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
- The legal reason for processing personal data is
• performance of the contract between you and the administrator according to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) GDPR,
• the legitimate interest of the administrator in the provision of direct marketing (especially for sending commercial messages and newsletters) according to Article 6 (1) (a). f) GDPR,
• Your consent to the processing to provide direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial messages and newsletters) according to Article 6 (1) (a). a) GDPR in connection with § 7 paragraph 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services if no goods or services have been ordered.
- The purpose of processing personal data is
• processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; when ordering, personal data are required, which are necessary for the successful execution of the order (name and address, contact), provision of personal data is a requirement for concluding and fulfilling the contract, without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or perform it,
• sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
- There shall be no automatic individual decision by the administrator within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR.
IV. Data retention period
- The controller shall store personal data
• for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and to assert claims under these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
• until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for a maximum of 10 years, if the personal data are processed based on the consent.
- After the expiry of the retention period of personal data, the Controller shall delete the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
- The recipients of personal data are persons
• providing web operation services (Czech hosting, WordPress, MailChimp) and other services in connection with web operation,
• providing marketing services,
- The controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country (a non-EU country) or an international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are mailing service providers: TheRocket Science Group LLC (MailChimp).
VI. Your rights
- Under the conditions set out in the GDPR you have
• the right to access their data according to Article 15 of the GDPR,
• the right to correct personal data according to Article 16 of the GDPR, or restrictions on processing according to Article 18 of the GDPR.
• the right to delete personal data according to Article 17 of the GDPR.
• the right to object to the processing according to Article 21 of the GDPR a
• the right to data portability according to Article 20 of the GDPR.
• the right to withdraw the consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the administrator specified in Article III of these conditions.
- You also have the right to complain with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
VII. Terms of personal data security
- The controller declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
- The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and personal data repositories in paper form, in particular, secure connection by the certification authority Let’sEncrypt, security plugin WordFence, two-step login of the contact to the e-mail database MailChimp.
- The controller declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
VIII. Final Provisions
- By sending an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
- You agree to these conditions by checking the consent via the online form. By checking the consent, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
- The administrator is entitled to change these conditions. The new version of these terms and conditions will be published on their website and at the same time, the new version of these terms and conditions will be sent to you by the e-mail address you provided to the administrator.
Do you have a question?
If you have a question about personal data protection, do not hesitate to contact us by email: [email protected]
This privacy statement is valid from January 22, 2020, and is issued by Veronika Petrás