When we do not accept clients to perform PMU:
- breastfeeding (after stopping breastfeeding, we recommend waiting 2 months until the hormones settle down)
- keloid scars
- immunodeficiency and cancer patients under treatment (application is possible no earlier than 6 months after treatment)
- any infectious disease
- viral hepatitis, AIDS, conjunctivitis, diseases of the respiratory tract, various viruses, but also, for example, rhinitis (application is possible after 10 days from the end of antibiotics)
- clients with bleeding disorders or other blood diseases cannot undergo PMU
- use of antibiotics
We accept after consultation with the doctor:
- allergies, diabetes, very high blood pressure, atopic eczema, skin diseases, depression medication, etc.
- cardiovascular problems (only accepted with a doctor’s note)
- 24 hours before the procedure – Do not consume any alcohol, coffee or energy drinks.
- In the case of PMU eyeliners, it is not possible to have false eyelashes on the day of application and one week after application.
- 10 days before the procedure – Do not visit the tanning salon and in case of PMU eyebrows – do not dye your eyebrows.
- 4 weeks prior to surgery – Do not undergo chemical peels, laser treatments, AHA peels, application of Botox and fillers to the forehead, or exposure to strong sunlight. The skin must not be in an inflammatory process or in the process of healing and regeneration. Even a cold sore on the lip is an inflammatory process.
- Vaccinations of any type must be more than 2 weeks before or 2 weeks after PMU administration.
During PMU application is possible:
- painful sensation during PMU application
- complications after PMU procedure, e.g. temporary swelling (1-2 days), scabbing (3-7 days), very rarely hematoma and allergic reactions