1. BASIC PROVISIONS
1.1. The controller of personal data pursuant to Article 4 point 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: “GDPR”) is LaMajja PRO s.r.o., U Mlýna 165, Libochovice – Poplze, VAT: 10960937 (hereinafter: “Controller”).
1.2. Contact details of the administrator are address: U Mlýna 165, 411 17, Poplze-Libochovice email: email@example.com phone: +420 792 992 950
1.3. Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, a network identifier or to one or more specific elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
1.4. The controller has not appointed a data protection officer.
2. SOURCES AND CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
2.1. The controller processes personal data that you have provided to it or personal data that the controller has obtained on the basis of registration or by submitting a form on the website www.lamajja.cz or www.lamajja.com.
2.2. The Administrator processes your identification and contact data and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
3. THE LAWFUL BASIS AND PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
3.1. The lawful reason for processing personal data is:
- the performance of the contract between you and the controller pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) GDPR,
- the controller’s legitimate interest in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) GDPR,
- Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7(2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services in the absence of an order for goods or services.
3.2. The purpose of processing personal data is:
- the processing of your order and the exercise of the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller; when placing an order, personal data are required that are necessary for the successful processing of the order (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data, it is not possible to conclude the contract or its performance by the controller,
- sending commercial communications and doing other marketing activities.
3.3. There is no automatic individual decision-making on the part of the controller within the meaning of Article 22 GDPR.
4. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
4.1. The controller stores personal data
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller and to assert claims arising from this contractual relationship (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn, but no longer than 10 years if the personal data is processed on the basis of consent.
4.2. After the expiry of the retention period, the controller shall delete the personal data.
5. RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA (SUBCONTRACTORS OF THE CONTROLLER)
5.1. The recipients of personal data are persons
- providing web hosting services (Your Hosting, WordPress, MailChimp) and other services related to running a website,
- providing marketing services,
5.2. The controller intends to transfer the personal data to a third country (non-EU country) or an international organisation. The recipients of personal data in third countries are the mailing service providers The Rocket Science Group LLC (MailChimp).
6. YOUR RIGHTS
6.1. Under the terms of the GDPR, you have
- the right of access to your personal data under Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to rectification of personal data pursuant to Article 16 GDPR or restriction of processing pursuant to Article 18 GDPR.
- the right to erasure of personal data pursuant to Article 17 GDPR.
- the right to object to processing under Article 21 of the GDPR and
- the right to data portability under Article 20 GDPR.
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the controller specified in Article III of these Terms and Conditions.
6.2. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
7. PERSONAL DATA SECURITY CONDITIONS
7.1. The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organisational measures to secure personal data.
7.2. The Administrator has taken technical measures to secure data storage and storage of personal data in documentary form, in particular a secure connection by a certification authority Let’s Encrypt, a security plugin WordFence, a two-step login of the contact to the e-mail database MailChimp.
7.3. The controller declares that only persons authorised by him/her have access to the personal data.
8. FINAL PROVISIONS
Do you have a question?
If you have any questions about data protection, please do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This privacy statement is valid from 7.7.2020