Oil gel with a special content of the “Pigment Booster” 2 complex, which accelerates the implantation of pigments. The effect of Pigment Booster® Complex 2 on tattooed skin is unique, it brings the skin to an ideal state, regardless of skin type, which is the most optimal for pigment implantation. It has a softening, moisturizing and vitalizing effect that makes the skin supple and elastic. It makes the surface of the PMU softly velvety and helps to create a uniform shade. When used during the treatment, thanks to its special ingredients, it does not dry out the skin, it is not irritated and sensitive and speeds up the whole process. It makes the skin more receptive, making it easier for the pigments to evenly penetrate the skin without unnecessarily disturbing the skin. It enables quality work and shortens the workflow. The healing process can thus be smoother and ensures a more beautiful end result. One hundred percent natural cosmetics, it contains only natural, plant-based ingredients.
1. The organizer will provide the participant with all the equipment needed to complete the theoretical and practical part of the course.
2. Sending a Binding course application (hereinafter referred to as the “Application”) to the course organizer via the web form located in the course detail section on the website www.lamajja .com and the timely and proper payment of the reservation fee to the organizer’s account specified in the payment instructions or by sending the payment via the payment portal. Fulfillment of these conditions creates a contract for the provision of a service (course) between the two participants in the sense of the provisions of § 1746 para. 2 of Act no. No. 89/2012 Coll., Civil Code.
3. The organizer will confirm the receipt of the application to the participant and in the case of the selection “payment on invoice” will send payment instructions for the payment of the reservation fee. The participant undertakes to pay the reservation fee within 5 days from the date of receipt of payment instructions. The moment of crediting the relevant amount to the agreed account of the organizer is considered to be the payment of the reservation fee. If the reservation fee is credited to the organizer’s account later than the agreed period of 5 days, the application is considered binding only if the organizer explicitly confirms it to the participant in writing (eg by e-mail).
4. The organizer guarantees the participant a place on the course after receiving the application and crediting the payment in the amount of the reservation fee to his bank account.
5. The reservation fee can be paid either in Czech crowns or in euros.
6. In the event that the participant cancels the participation in the course within the given deadline, the participant is not entitled to a refund of the reservation fee.
7. In the event of cancellation of the course by the organizer, the organizer will send the reservation fee in full to the participant to the account from which the payment was sent.
8. The participant undertakes to pay the difference between the price of the course and the reservation fee in cash on the day and at the place of the course before the start. The surcharge will be paid in the same currency as the booking fee. If the surcharge is not paid before the start of the course in accordance with this point, the organizer is entitled not to allow the participant to participate in the course and is entitled to a cancellation fee of 100% of the reservation fee.
9. In the event of termination of participation in the course by the participant while the course is already running, the participant is not entitled to compensation for the financial amount.
10. The participant accepts the offer of the organizer in full. 363/2013 SB.)
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail: [email protected]
If you purchase both courses together, there is a 20% discount on both courses.
LIVE COURSE – 90 000,- (3500 EUR) you pay only 75 000,- (2900 EUR)
ONLINE COURSE 51 000,- you will pay only 42 500,-
When both courses are taken live, the course meets the requirements of the POVEZ 2 subsidy. If you are self-employed or employed, you can receive a subsidy of up to 85% of the course cost.